Jeff Pulvino is a self described serial entrepreneur best known for his involvement in the high profile scandal in which Pulvino's failed company, US Loan Auditors, and its partner company My US Legal declared bankruptcy after a multimillion dollar lawsuit and stealing from thousands of homeowners using deceptive marketing tactics.
Though cited as a client, he is, in fact, actually one of the principal owners of Creatine Marketing with both an office on premises, and acting as a sales consultant. While officially un-cited on the staff page, it's not difficult to find his ties to the company. Jeff is also in a long-term relationship with other Creatine Marketing co-owner, Jennifer Carr-Mount.
Any work by Creatine Marketing is actually self investment as Jeff's primary focus is promoting Creatine Marketing.
Creatine Marketing's Service Claims
|Creatine Marketing Client Page Capture 6/01/13|
Jeff Pulvino came to us looking to expand his brand name, Jeff Pulvino. He was a successful entrepreneur, consultant and marketing expert.
Who is Jeff Pulvino?Jeff Pulvino is a successful serial entrepreneur with the ability to develop visionary ‘next-level’ ideas and deliver them to marketplace while meeting the end-user needs with precision timing. Jeff has a solid background of product development and marketplace knowledge, developed around strategic observations and business intelligence. He is experienced with all aspects of operations specializing in sales, marketing, project management, organizational process development, and infrastructure expansion, all geared towards driving growth and increased revenues for higher profitability.
In his professional career Jeff has been involved with several successful start-up business ventures, most of which he co-founded. He brings real-life knowledge and experience in offering proven and tested strategies and solutions for taking your business to the next level.
- Website Design
- Logo Design
- Business Card Design
- Social Media Profile Creation (100+ profiles)
- Social Media Integration
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Jeff Pulvino is actually an unlisted owner of Creatine Marketing listed as a client for his personal endorsement
- Jeff claims he is a successful entrepreneur, but has no successful businesses to his name. The most well known company, USLA, is known mostly for its high profile failure
- Articles written by Jeff Pulvino are actually copy-written articles by Creatine Marketing staff writers. Jeff has no formal training in marketing, or social media.
- Despite the logo design service listed, none of Jeff's online profiles or his personal website show a logo
- Jeff Pulvino has a permanent injunction against him, barring him from business in the real estate industry for deceptive marketing tactics, and owes $15,000 in civil penalties over the next 3 years
- Jeff Pulvino is listed as successfully cofounding many businesses when he really moves from scam business to scam business every couple years including:
- currently founding member of Creatine Marketing, unlisted
- previously co-founded "property tax reduction" service called Prop 8 Associates with Shane Barker
- previously cofounded equityflips.com, with Shane Barker
- previously cofounded US Loan Auditors, famous for its high profile government shutdown, with Shane Barker
- previously founded US Capital Investments, US Loan Auditors parent company
- previously founded My US Legal Services, US Loan Auditors Legal division, along with Shane Barker and James Sandison
- previously founded Cashout Options, with Shane Barker
Social Media ActivityMost of Jeff's online activity points back towards Creatine Marketing. Though apparently the most popular of Creatine Marketing's online personas, Jeff's profiles have very little social engagement and include automated spam and posts shared with most of the company's other profiles.
Most of the 100s of social media profiles, other than the top 10, have little to no active content and constitute online spam.
Powered by Creatine MarketingWebsite built is actually customizable Wordpress theme named Temptation, available for $35 at Themeforest.
We admit that it is possible that the business arrangement between Creatine Marketing and this company may have changed or not be fully expressed as we have shown here. If we have incorrect information or you wish to clarify the information posted here, please feel free to contact us with the necessary information.